Friday, October 1, 2010

Yay! I'm going to the cottage today!

With only two weeks left to hit the cottage - dang, I'm gonna miss it over the winter - I hope to up tonight with Dad. Mum's hitching a ride with some friends after work.

I love it up there. Lots of trees, other furry and feathery friends to meet and talk to. People are friendly up there as well and I think the parents really like it as it's a great place to de-stress - whatever THAT is.

The only stress I have is deciding upon what I'm gonna chew on next. I have a pretty easy life, let me tell ya! Well, I guess I do have some stress - I get pretty antsy waiting for Mum and Dad to come home so they can take me out of my cage and make much of me - cuz I'm a suck. Well that's what they say, anyway.

I dunno if I'm a suck or not - I just love the attention and try to be affectionate and kissy-kissy back - cuz humans love that stuff!

:-)
Hunter

1 comment:

  1. I sure do home you have a wonderful weekend Hunter! Find lots to do and chew!

    ReplyDelete