Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 2 in the Blogosphere

Wow! Lots of posts yesterday and today. Very cool. I'm sure mum will be happy her efforts aren't in vain. We're both getting a kick out of reading the IMPLIED feline invasion. (insert maniacal laugh here).

I'm curious, though as I am new to this blogging concept about other people's reasons for keeping them. Any one wanna toss me a peanut's worth of inspiration on that. (Sorry, I loves me my peanuts!)

Anyway, Mum and I are having a blast! I'm learning new words and sounds and well the universe is unfolding as it should - well in my birdy brain anyway.

Mum's thinking about dusting off her Japanese language CDs - I wounder if I can  surprise her and learn a few thinks BEYOND 'hai' and 'domo arigato' - ya know?

3 comments:

  1. Well, my purrsonal blog is for fun, but my main focus is helping other critters, which I do via Twitter, Facebook and http://foreverhomewanted.com

    The purrsonal blog is fun and I've made some wonderful friends, some I've actually met!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya, Hunter! It's nice to meet a fev-ver!! Our dad has an African Grey Parrot. Her name is Scarlett...after Scarlett O'Hara, y'know, from Gone With the Wind?? Anyway, she lives at our dad's store...so we've never met her. Dad says Scarlett can bark like a dog (3 different dogs to be exact) and meow like a cat and she orders pizza on the phone.

    Scarlett doesn't have a blog like us but sometimes we post a picture of her.

    See ya later!
    Wally, Ernie & Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brian and Island Kitties,

    Thanks for writing!

    My mum's met some online friends as well. Almost everyone she knows is a fur/featherbaby fan. Woot!

    Oooh Scarlett sounds awesome! Did someone say PIZZA? I love pizza! Mum and Dad don't let me have anything with cheese but I like destroy - er - eat the crust.

    Mum's pretty strict about what I can and cannot have... but she and I have juice together. I prefer drinking from her cup though! Heh!

    I also like wine mixed with juice but Mum only lets me have a little taste because it's not good for me. (But then so's chewing posters but I do it anyway much to her annoyance...)

    :-)

    Hunter

    ReplyDelete