Thursday, October 7, 2010

The week's not over yet but...

It's been a busy one! Mum said that this is the last weekend at the cottage for the season. Drat! I really like going up there. I'm not sure what this 'season' business is all about, really. I guess I'm about to find out.

My kitty sisters know something's up. Their coats seem heavier and they're less bouncy. And it gets so dark so fast! Its dark in the morning too while my parents are getting ready to go to wherever it is they disappear to during the day. But I still sing my guts out regardless... I guess I'm just a rebel at heart!

I bet the kitties know what's going on with the darkness and the like. I'll bet they know and they're just not telling! Typical cats - always keeping others out of the loop.

Speaking of which I surprised the daylights out of Seshat yesterday. I was sitting on the back of Mum' desk chair - I think she was at class - and Seshat tried to jump up on the little pedestal behind her chair...heh! (I was too, but I wasn't gonna let her know that...) Was she surprised! Ha! Being kept out of the loop can work both ways. Don't I know it?

But try telling that to cats - here's a hint - you can't! You can't tell those furballs anything. Heck, they won't even buy it if it comes from another cat. And they call ME stubborn - JUST because I like to chew stuff and don't know the meaning of 'no' - nor can I spell it - I'm stubborn! Well, la-de-da!

At least dogs are gullible - you can tell them anything and they'll just go "A-yup! sure! Now throw me the darn ball, will ya".

Too funny.

I'll never get furkids - they just don't make any darned sense.

2 comments: