Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I've learned to wolf-whistle....

Ok, neither Mum nor Dad taught me this but apparently I'd pretty darned good at it. Loud 'n' proud, I say! I have no idea where I learned this - I mean, it' s not like I hang out around construction sites. :-)

Freaked out Mum when she was getting ready for work - she was walking down the hall just adjusting her blazer when I let one rip. (I think it boosted her ego a tad). 

Anyway, learning new sounds and hearing new voices is pretty darned cool if you asked me. I had a great time last Saturday listening to the guests chatting at our potluck. I was so lucky though I got to stay with the girls while the 'menfolk' sat on the deck and grilled... Good thing chicken wasn't on the menu, though!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, you could really get some unsuspecting human in trouble with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I definitely could... When I learn to 'throw my voice' - well that will be something, no?

    ReplyDelete