Sunday, October 10, 2010

The cottage is now closed for the season

Yep... the parents went up and left me in charge of the cats. Cats don't like this for some reason. Meh, they'll get over it.

I spent the day plotting and planning as usual. The cats? who knows? They likely did the same but are waiting for their moment of opportunity. So, I guess we're not all that different. Could be good, could be bad... I dunno!

Parents said they had Turkey for dinner at a friend's place - to which I replied, "anyone I know?"...

Better they had the bird THERE and not here. Could've been messy. Anyway, Mum's off to write her paper and I'm going to find something else to take apart, spindle, mutilate - the usual.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone! (At least I'm safe now!)

Hunter

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving Hunter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Hunter. Hope you and your kitties and beans are having a Merry Christmas (or whatever you fevers selebrate)

    ReplyDelete